Professional Video Licensing
Professional Video Licensing
How to get a $10K Video for $5K
Want a new Professional Video for your business? Hesitant to make a large cash investment? We can cut your initial video production investment by 50% -or more- with our exclusive Professional Video Licensing Program.
First, if you were purchasing your $10K Professional Video outright, our industry often requires $5K up front to begin work, another $2500 on production day, and the $2500 balance upon completion of your $10K Professional Video.
Every video we produce is customized to address your business needs and each video has unique production costs, but to illustrate the benefit of our Professional Video Licensing Program let’s work with some round numbers.
Here’s how we can create and implement your $10K Professional Video for $5K:
- You pay $5000 for us to produce your video and place it on your website.
- We enter into a 12 to 24 month agreement.
- You choose an agreement period and pay from $550 to as little as $320 a month.
- At the completion of your agreement period we transfer copyright ownership of your professional video to you.
Value and Benefits that make our Professional Video Licensing Program an attractive solution:
- You save $5K upfront in the creation of your $10K video.
- Choose an Licensing Agreement period that works best for your budget.
- Our private video hosting platform allows your new video to be viewed anywhere in the world on any device connected to the internet.
- We create a Video Marketing Strategy specifically for your business.
- We share tactics to help you reach and convert your Target Audience.
- You can track your Professional Video’s performance using our private video hosting platform’s robust analytics.
- We’ll help you define a process to calculate your Professional Video’s return on investment (ROI).
The quality of our work creates happy clients. But our creativity is not limited to our work product. Our clients value the many ways we help them use Professional Video to achieve business goals:
- Increase your visibility.
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Increase your visitor engagement.
- Show your people, your business, your products and services in action.
- Build trust in you and your brand.
- Differentiate you from your competitors.
- Demonstrate your authority and leadership in your industry.
- Grow your market share.
- Increases your sales.
Let’s discuss how Professional Video can help you achieve your business goals.
Your successful video project begins with a consultation -our discovery process. This is where we’ll help you to identify your video marketing opportunities, recommend video types, and show you how using video to achieve business goals leads to your return on investment (ROI)!
Ah yes.... What will your investment in new video cost? For a helpful answer to this question see: How Much Does a Video Cost?
You can continue to fiddle, twiddle and doodle, but if you contact us we can really start to noodle.